P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
DEPARTMENT SALES MANAGER
Anthropologie/URBN - El Segundo, CA
3/19 – Present
- Actively manage the store environment and customer experience by facilitating an energized pace, positivity of the team, management of the daily zone, and driving sales
- Utilize and manage the use of weekly sales report to track, analyze and communicate business results to maximize sales
- Collaborate with the visual manager to ensure an outstanding execution of all visual strategies in the home department to meet individual store characteristics and customer base
ASSISTANT VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGER
Anthropologie/URBN - Los Angeles, CA
Oct/18 – 3/19
- Support the Visual Manager with overseeing the execution of company visual direction and messaging inclusive of merchandising, floor planning, display and outfitting
- Facilitate product placement and outfitting that is reflective of trend, reinforces brand messaging, and inspires the customer
- Manage stock-to-sales processes, inventory levels and stockroom operations
LEAD DESIGNER/EVENT SPECIALIST
A Blank Kanvas Event Design - Los Angeles, CA
Oct/10 – Present
- Design, plan and execute intimate to large scale weddings, social and corporate events
- Effectively manage vendor relations, client budgets and payment schedules.
- Transform venues, establish strategies, timelines, and floor plans to accommodate clients’ needs and ultimate vision
Kompugard Inc. - Van Nuys, CA
Dec/13 – Nov/15
- Manage the “licensed” divisions of several celebrity, active and collegiate brands.
- Oversee the day-to–day operations for each license divisions, which include; account coordination with top retailers such as, Nordstroms, Macy's and Kohls, domestic and overseas shipping/receiving, customer service, and line sheet design and updates
- Manage and coordinate sales force with weekly sales plans, reports, and sample requests
Terra on Third - West Hollywood, CA
Aug/06 – Dec/13
- Manage daily store operations including administration, scheduling, cash reconciliation, inventory, loss prevention, staff training, disciplinary action, promotions and marketing.
- Profits increased by 50% over previous manager through effective sales training, weekly goals and incentives. Reached annual sales goals of $500K+.
- Maintain and increase customer loyalty through engaging and creating an exceptional shopping experience.
Express - Hollywood, CA
Oct/05 - Aug/06
- Impact store sales by positively influencing team selling behaviors by one-on-one coaching and observations.
- Planning, preparation, staging and execution of all floor sets and visual presentations.
- Analyze reports to evaluate profitability for in-season sales and inventory performance.
WEST COAST VISUAL MANAGER
Up Against The Wall - Los Angeles, CA
July/02 - Oct/05
- Planned and maintained each store's merchandising aesthetic including floor and mannequin displays, fixture placement, window displays and all marketing
- Develop and coordinate strategies for 50+ brands, implementing all marketing trade, visual collaterals, special events, new product launches, and promotions.
E D U C A T I O N
Associate of Arts, Major in Fashion Design
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles, CA
2009 - 2001
S K I L L S
Energetic, self motivated, organized and highly detail oriented.
Outstanding leadership, project management, team building and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in POS systems, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and all social media platforms.